Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Spreading Some Sunshine!

Well lucky me!  The lovely Helen Williams sent me some sunshine yesterday.  If you need a present for Mother's Day Helen has some gorgeous bookmarks over on her blog, not to mention a very clever circle flip up book.

Having received the sunshine award, it is now my turn to pass it around!

Here are the ‘rules’ for the award.
1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award to other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their  blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the  award.

So, the bloggers I am going to send the sunshine to are all a wonderful source of inspiration and support to me - lovely ladies who I have been lucky enough to have met through Stampin' Up.

In no particular order, please help me send some happy thoughts the way of:

Rachael Knight
Roz Begbie
and Diane Robertson

If you have a few minutes please go and see the wonderful creations these ladies have been making (maybe have a snack before you visit Diane as she is frequently making wonderful things in the kitchen and making me feel hungry with her posts!)

Thanks again Helen.  You made my day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tracee for giving me this award! Have finally got around to putting it on my blog today, along with another I received. I don't know about the juggling everything, it's just something that has to be done, eh? Glad I don't have to work too much on the farm though :) No, we haven't found out what we're having, will have to wait & see. Hope your family is treating you well, am loving your creations too & visit your blog often. Thanks again. Roz.

    ReplyDelete