Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Quick little gift tags

It is true that you can find gift tags pretty cheaply (especially from December 26 onwards) but there is something very nice about a hand made tag.  They don't have to take a long time to make, and they don't require a lot of supplies (although of course, you can make them just as fancy and embellished as you like!)

These ones fit right into the quick and easy category.  They are all made using stamps from the 'Occasionally' stamp set.



It really does have something for every occasion, although as you can see here, I have stuck with the Christmas theme for these ones (afterall, it was Christmas gifts I needed them for!) using white card, and then matching ink and coloured card for the back of the tag (real red, garden green, elegant eggplant, night of navy, and baja breeze with a splash of glitter for those little snowflakes).

Tomorrow I will show you the last minute cards I made using the same stamp set.  I might have gotten a little bit carried away!

1 comment:

  1. what a fabulous idea, I love fast, quick & easy. wonderful that this stamp set is such a good price right now also.

    ReplyDelete