Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

SU mini catalogue and promo news

I have some projects waiting to share, but technical difficulties mean I cannot get to the photos again, and the posts just won't be the same without the photos - so, while I wait for Peter to come home and figure it out for me, I thought I would make a quick public service announcement instead.

The Stampin' Up! NZ/Aust Spring Mini Catalogue is coming to a close.  You can click on the link over in the side bar (to the right) to view this mini catalogue online, or contact me ASAP if you prefer a paper copy - I think there may still be a couple floating around.

November 30 is the last day to order product from this mini catalogue, and I can tell you that nothing from this mini has been carried over to the new summer mini that will be available from December 1.   This includes the very popular scalloped oval punch, the handy white StazOn ink, and the even handier StazOn Cleaner.  It is possible they may return in future catalogues, but your guess is as good as mine on that one - I do know they are not in the upcoming Summer mini.

As for the Summer Mini - I can tell you that there is some fun, fun stuff in there - stamps, punches, papers, embellishments - and if you are a fan of circles you are in for a treat!  I will have the online link available here on December 1 so you can see what I am talking about.

While I'm talking SU stuff I should also mention the promotions that are running at the moment.  Firstly a great Christmas one.  SU have put out a Christmas Gift Giving Guide  that includes a variety of products.  As an added bonus, when you spend $105 on product from the guide you get to choose a free punch - either the scalloped square punch, or the boho blossoms punch - FREE.  This promotion is available until December 14.  If you are wanting product for Christmas gifts I would recommend ordering ASAP though.

 The second promotion - The SU Breast Cancer Awareness Programme, is one for new demonstrators. 



For every new demonstrator who signs up before 31 December Stampin' Up! will donate $5 to the New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation.  In addition, you will receive FREE a pack of Raspberry Tart papers, and a Pretty in Pink Classic Ink Pad.  For more information about what is involved in becoming an SU demonstrator you can check here or contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment