Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

More Birthday Cards for Boys - part 2

For the second of the twin boy birthday cards, I stuck with the 'Big Bold Birthday' stampset, but decided to go with some presents this time.


Once again I chose a background paper with a nice simple pattern and bold colours (Jersey Shore - another retired one -sorry about that - Did I mention I had been having a clean up and rediscovering long lost favourites?) The sometimes tricky bit of choosing colours was then simplified by using the colours in the patterned paper.



Here are both of the birthday cards side by side. I wanted the cards to have a similar kind of feel, but still be different. The birthday boys may be twins - but they are individuals after all. Both cards were given the stamp of approval from my boys, so hopefully they will be well received by the birthday boys too.

No comments:

Post a Comment