Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Guest Artist!

A little while ago my sister Anna-lise sent me a photo of a project she had just finished. It was a gift for a daycare teacher who was leaving - a clever gift bag ('bag in a box' - or is it 'box in a bag' ? - I can never remember) - I think filled with yummy home made fudge, and a matching card.
I thought she had done a great job, and suggested that perhaps she could be my first 'guest artist'. She thought I was joking! Now she knows I would never joke about something like that! I think she has done a great job, and I especially like the way she has used her stamps to make her own 'patterned paper'. That is a favourite technique of mine too - and makes for a truly one of a kind project.

The flowers were stamped using the 'Simply Said' stamp set. The 'Thank You' comes from the now retired 'Cheery Chat' set.

And Thank You Anna-lise, for being my first guest artist.

Guest artists are always welcome, and that isn't a joke!

1 comment: