Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

one idea, and a couple of cards

So this is me just playing. I had been wanting to give that little chicken from Nursery Necessities an outing for a while, and it was a soft subtles kind of a day. Punches are welcome anytime! First up was this pink card. I looove that soft taffeta ribbon. It is so easy to work with.



Then I got to wondering, what if I used the scallop square for the mats instead? (forgetting for a minute that the scallop square wasn't that much bigger than the square punch). Too lazy to cut my own, slightly smaller white squares for the chickens, I decided to go all scallops instead, this time going for a celery card and ribbon.



I am really liking how, although they do look the same, they also look quite different. Amazing how a change of colour or shape can make a whole new project.



1 comment: